scroll down for more
All fees to be paid in the Pro Shop before play.
Tee times must be pre-booked, please contact the Professional Shop on 01702 582205 option 2 to make your booking.
|18 HOLES||£80||£80 (after 12.00)|
|18 Holes with a member||£40|
Thorpe Hall Golf Club extends a warm welcome to all visitors and we want you to enjoy a memorable golfing experience. To ensure a full measure of enjoyment please read the information below.
On the course the following are permitted:
* Weather-protective clothing specifically designed for golf.
* Accredited golf shirts or roll necks, always tucked in except for ladies when designed for outside wear.
* Accredited golf footwear and trousers, smart jeans but no blue denim or combat trousers.
* Knee-length tailored shorts, not cargo shorts, with knee length socks or any white socks.
In the clubhouse smart casual dress is required at all times and the following are permitted:
* Accredited golf attire.
* Tailored shorts with leisure, deck shoes or sandals (socks optional)
* Smart jeans
* Clean soft spike golf shoes are permitted in the Spike Bar only.
* Clean dimpled golf shoes can be worn throughout the Clubhouse during the summer only.
In the clubhouse the following are not considered acceptable:
* Rainwear, hats, caps or visors.
* Jogging bottoms, combat trousers. cargo shorts and trousers, track suits.
* Tee shirts and vests.
* Wet or muddy clothing or shoes.
* Any changes to the dress code for specific events or functions to be held in the clubhouse will be notified separately.
Members and their guests or visitors may not be served in the spike bar, lounge or restaurant if they are improperly attired.
The changing of clothing or footwear in the car park is not permitted and members and visitor are asked to use the changing rooms provided. Please use the locker room to change into or out of your golfing attire. The Office, Bar or Professional Shop will give you the code for the day upon arrival.
Mobile phones may not be used on the golf course with the exception of a medical emergency. Calls may not be made or received in the clubhouse and phones should be maintained on “silent or vibrate” mode at all times, but may be used in the clubhouse to text. Calls made or taken outside the clubhouse must occur in a suitable area away from the course or the clubhouse with consideration for others. Members are requested to share the above guidelines with their guests.
Members are requested to share the above guidelines with their guests.